This coming February, on the 15th and 16th days of the month, the second International Cannabis Business Conference, or ICBC, will be coming to San Fran’s Hyatt Regency. This conference will feature critical networking and business opportunities, for everyone from the small business person to entrepreneurs looking to get in on the early green rush.
Industry Leaders, Experts and Policitians
Attendees can expect to find Industry Leaders, Experts and Politicians available including many CEO’s for already burgeoning cannabusinesses. San Fransico was chosen as the city to host the 2nd annual ICBC because of the city’s proximity to so many of the green innovators as well as due to the likelihood that California’s legalization will be on the ballot in 2016.
The ICBC is focused on bringing savvy business owners and entrepreneurs to the bay area to help educate all attendees, and helping them to look into the future for possible opportunity expansions.
Guest Speakers for the tw0-day event will include:
- Rick Steves, bestselling author and travel TV host
- Dr. Carl Hart, Ph.D., renowned researcher of drug abuse and drug addiction and the first tenured African American professor of sciences at Columbia University
- Ethan Nadelmann, Executive Director of the Drug Policy Alliance
- Dale Sky Jones, Executive Chancellor at Oaksterdam University and founding board member of the National Cannabis Industry Association
- Ben Dronkers, founder of Sensi Seeds
- Dale Gieringer, state director of California NORML
- Dr. Amanda Reiman, Ph.D., manager of Marijuana Law and Policy at the Drug Policy Alliance
The San Francisco Hyatt Regency is located at 5 Embarcadero Center, San Francisco, California, 94111 and the conference currently costs $499 to attend. For more information visit: http://www.internationalcbc.com